1. Ye haw. Today is Friday.
2. I bundled the girls up today to go outside and play in the snow. It is a project. By the time we are ready to go out, I am sweating.....and they usually no longer want to go out.
3. We went out anyway.
4. When did I get old? After being outside for less than 30 minutes I was COLD and wanted to come inside. I am sure it had nothing to do with the fact that the wind was howling and it was/is 18 degrees outside.
5. The girls, on the other hand, were not cold and did NOT want to come inside.
6. We came inside anyway. I like having power like that.
7. Our youngest, precious child flushed a potato down the toilet recently. (on a side note, why do I always spell "toilet" wrong???)
8. The outcome of the aforementioned flushing did not go well....it was dirty. It was smelly. It was stressful. It was not good.
9. After the flushing, our 5 year old suggested that we sell our youngest on eBay.
10. We did not sell her.
11. Shipping would be too much.
12. Oh, and we love her. :)
13. The boys of our house are going to a Milwaukee Bucks basketball game tonight....the Bucks are playing the Miami Heat. For those of you who do not have sports-loving boys in your house, this means that they will see LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade. This is a good thing - a very good thing - for the sports-loving boys in my house.
14. I have nothing more to say, but didn't want to end on #13....even though I am NOT superstitious.