Sunday, December 13, 2009

I love Sunday!



I think that I say this every week, but it is true. I really do LOVE Sunday!!
I love my Sunday School class. I teach High School girls and they are so fun.
So honest.
So real...what you see is what you get.
I love them.
I love seeing each family in church. I love seeing the visitors God is bringing in each week. I love it that the auditorium is FULL and we are struggling to quickly find ways to accommodate our crowds. I love it that God is working in our church and in our community.
I love sitting around the table on Sunday afternoon having the kids tell me about their Sunday School classes and Junior Church. It brings me such joy to hear them talk about what they are learning. I pray that they will always LOVE church and the Word of God.

I love Sunday!!!!!!!! How was your day? :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm with you ~ I love Sundays too!