Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thoughts

I have been to a ladies conference, a pastor's conference and have heard some REALLY amazing sermons from my husband lately. I have been trying to 'digest' all that I have heard...to really take it to heart and allow it to change me.
Here are some random things that I have learned and have been thinking about...

~Every problem in life is a heart problem.

~"Make it your goal to understand why your husband is right." (OUCH!!)

~Most stubbornness comes from fear and past hurts.

~Insecurity is trusting and having confidence in things that can be taken away or moved.

~I should find my security in Who carries me.....God creates my value.

~God wants me to be persistent.

~God will give me more than I can handle....it is never more than HE can handle.

I am praying about these things....I want my life to be changed. I don't want to be one of those people who goes to conferences and hears good preaching every week but leaves the same. I want to be different. My hearts longing is to be useful to Jesus...to allow HIM to change me.

No comments: