Monday, February 15, 2010
I was nominated by my friend Amy. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. How sweet. The problem is now I am supposed to list seven - SEVEN- interesting things about me. SEVEN!!!!!!!!! And on a MONDAY morning, no less. Okay...we'll give it a shot.
1. I am still madly in love with my husband after almost 15 years of dating and marriage.
2. I adore my kids. Yes, I would like to lock them in a soundproof room at times, but I adore them. They bring out the best and worst in me.
3. I love my church. I love the people in our church. I love to watch them allow God to change them and mold them. I love seeing God work in our church. I love it that SOMEONE TOOK MY SEAT......ME.....the PASTOR'S WIFE......someone took my seat because the church was so full. I LOVE THAT! :)
4. I love to read. Sadly, I neglect life and my family when I am in the midst of a good book.
5. I love to crochet. I can't just SIT and watch anything - I get bored - so I crochet, and I really enjoy it.
6. I really like to exercise....really, I do. Don't judge me.
7. I really REALLY love chocolate....and cheesecake....and CHOCOLATE cheesecake....and pasta......and chocolate.....and cappuccino......and Chinese food.....and Thai food.....and Italian food....and CHOCOLATE.....and Mexican food..... It is a good thing that I really like to exercise! :)
I get to nominate 7 bloggers, but I will have to come back for that. My youngest child (14 months) is running through the house with the toilet brush. :)